Here are some Market Notes for You~
According to the RMLS Market Action Report for June 2012 fo the Portland Metro Area “Every measure of real estate activity is positive when comparing June 2012 with June 2011”:
- There were 21.7% more accepted offers,
- There was an increase of 14.6% ,
- The Median Sales Price rose 8.6%,
- ***AND… This is the third month in a row that the Median Sales Price has risen.
The combined area of Lake Oswego and West Linn reported:
- 627 Active Listings
- 225 New Listings
- 146 Pending Sales
- 160 Closed Sales
- An average Sale Price of $422,500.
- Average Time on the Market: 135 Days