* Watershed Health Open House – Oct. 22nd at Hazelia Field/Luscher Farm – Come and learn more about the city’s work to improve watershed health and water quality and how you can help. There will also be pumpkin decorating activities for kids!
* Drug Take-Back Day – Oct 29, 10AM – 2PM at the Lake Oswego Adult Community Center/505 G Ave. – Dispose of your unwanted or expired medications.
* Foothills Framework Plan – The draft is available HERE. Learn more about the city’s efforts to put a plan together that transforms the 107-acre area into a vibrant, river-front neighborhood for housing and businesses. Click HERE to learn more about the project and what’s behind it.
* Help Meals on Wheels – During the month of October you can help deliver a healthy lunch to a home-bound senior by choosing to add the cost of 1, 3 or 7 meals to your grocerey bill at New Seasons Market in Mountain Park!
Here are some Market Notes for you~
According to the RMLS Market Action Report for September 2011, the combined area of Lake Oswego and West Linn reported:
- 773 Active Listings
- 156 New Listings
- 101 Pending Sales
- 82 Closed Sales
- An average Sale Price of $474,800.
- Average Time on the Market: 166 Days